been there, done that, started anew.
freshest start in a million years for me. new friends, new school, new tasks. the things that have gone by in the past what, 3 weeks? things I never thought I’d do in a million years.
strange how good a different environment can be for different people. I feel so much more accepted, so much more comfortable. there’s no one that I truly just automatically shun like before. I try my best to interact with everyone new I meet and see.
but it’s still tough, I guess. touch luck with having to deal with all the new stuff that comes in. the things that I’m supposed to learn, things that I’ve never touched before. it kinda all scares me. the deadlines staring right back at you in the face.
and then of course, tough luck having to deal with all the people from before.
Labels: regular