Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
020; calling
Tuesday, 15 June 2010 @ 7:12 am

I hate June.



as in the month June, not the person June.



it’s the month where my facebook news feed is flooded with all the pictures of overseas school trips, going out pictures. of happy people in general, because they’re having their holidays.



fishsticks. and I’m at home dialling numbers and calling organisations who don’t put people at the fishsticking phone and when they do, they make empty promises to get the supervisor to call you the next week. 



phones are deceiving. I am so tempted to just march down to those organisations and demand for a meeting to settle it once and for all on the spot.



it beats calling, and then emailing, and then waiting for a fishstick reply for forever, or waiting by the phone for the supervisor to call back (which he/she probably would forget and so fishsticks, you fudging people.), and then trying to settle a date via technology and taking days.



for me, I’d rather see the other party in person. tell them straight what I’d like to do, and settle the dates and what to do on. the. spot.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment