Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
Thursday, 10 June 2010 @ 4:54 pm


I really like where I am now.



I like where I chose to go and I like where I ended up.



so maybe things will change in the following years but at the moment, who gives a fuck?



I like my class, I like the people I hang out with. they’ve been the best company I’ve had in ages. I couldn’t have asked for anything more, anything better.



looking back, though I did have lots of fun, I never really fully was myself in there. or rather, I never really had the chance to be myself.



I’m proud of the choice I made, and I’m gonna make it count.



with good company, I’m going to get myself good grades and make it last.



I’m gonna burn a hole through this barrier and bring it down.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment