Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
Tuesday, 6 July 2010 @ 2:08 pm


onenightdown:



(via anditslove)




today started out bad. and then it got worse. and it was so bad at high noon, I wanted to punch someone in the face.



maybe I’ve never told you what it is about me and banging tables and chairs. so ultimately, it’s still my fault. it’s always my fault, what am I talking about!



and clearly, I didn’t KNOW that there was someone behind me.



as if I wasn’t feeling irritated enough that my usual seat in the lecture theatre was taken up by idiots who decided to play some game during class time, a chair was banged at me. just when my mood was turning up. 



so well, I had to take the chill pill [because it’s one of my “new me” resolutions, which I broke today, because I exploded], and I was the one who had to be told to forget about the incident.



but I doubt it’d be that easy for me to forget.



clearly nobody sees the thing with me and banging on tables and chairs. but it’s alright, I understand. I never told you. so, FINE.



I’m the unreasonable child, the one who explodes at everything and anything without reason. [only, it’s without reason to you because you don’t know two shits about my reasons, fucker.]

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment