Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
065; Day 01
Tuesday, 31 August 2010 @ 7:46 am

a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself



one. I seem to have lost sight of why I’m studying what I’m studying.


two. I really really like to meet new people if new people really really like to meet new people.


three. I like pretty and abstract things.


four. I love my family and each and every member in it very much, even though I may get mad and angry and hate what they do.


five. I love my friends who really stick by me no matter when/where we are.


six. I really hate studying Sociology.


seven. I find it hard to take a proper self-portrait of myself because it always ends up looking weird to me.


eight. my favourite number is eight hundred and fourteen (814) and it came about because of football.


nine. I change blog hosts every year. so far, I’ve gone from blogspot, to livejournal, to wordpress, and now my longest stint is on tumblr and I don’t think I want to change to another host anymore because I’m lazy.


ten. I sleep with 5 stuffed toys on my left.


eleven. I love working with children.


twelve. I like painting my nails with bottles and bottles of wacky-coloured nail polish. the process & the result of it.


thirteen. I live in Singapore. and it’s not in the middle of China.


fourteen. I do not like having holidays because my brain feels like it’s just rotting in my skull.


fifteen. I’m seventeen.


and I’m happy to say that I’ve finally got down to installing a comment function on this tumblr. comment away~! (:

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment