Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
Monday, 30 August 2010 @ 2:06 pm


(via alltheprettythings)



LEO DICAPRIO. :D (and Cillian Murphy too! WHEEEEE)



so hello exams, how have you been? I have not studied for you yet. but that does not matter, because I will start studying for you soon. today. no wait, tonight. yes, I will start studying. sociology, you’re gonna get tackled. tonight. 



and on Friday afternoon, at 2.30, when I sit and start staring at you, I will be able to answer your questions, Sociology Exam Paper. because I’m gonna make Juliet give me an A grade with my answers.



and on the following Thursday morning, at 9, I will begin my fight with Psychology Exam Paper. and I will put up a really good fight, and win the war and so Fred will give me an A grade.



that’s right.



I will fight for those A grades.



and I will show people what I can do with my brain, my life.



and I will keep fighting to get those A grades over the next 3 to 4 years. 



and after that, my name will never be forgotten.



the anger and the hate and the sadness and the hurt and the pain must stop.



the needles that prick will not hurt.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment