one paper down, one more to go! :D
I had such fun during the Sociology paper, to be frank, because I’d kinda sorta missed how it felt like to be taking a test/exam and just sit and listen to nothing but the clicking of pens and flipping of papers. it was comforting to be back in an exam hall and just completely focusing on the task at hand for two full hours.
I finally started preparing for Psychology today.
finished two chapters, which makes me happy, since there’s only 5 days left to the exam and I’ve got 10 chapters to cover. hehe. so the aim would naturally be about 2 chapters per day. which I have accomplished today. WHEEEEEEEEEE.
I can’t wait till after the coming Thursday, then I can start working and bringing in some money for myself. hehe. makes me so excited to know that I’m gonna go work again. not that I’ve never worked before, but it’s just good to know that I’ll be needed some place other than at home.
it’s getting really tiring to be the one listening to complaints of my family all the time but get the feeling like there’s no one really listening to me talk. :/
NO MORE OF THIS EMO-STUFF.
promise. I’ll just keep it all inside since there’s nowhere else to talk about it.
Labels: regular