short term goals for this month and why
- finish studying psychology [so I won’t fail or do badly for my exam on Thursday]
- ace exams [because I want that 4.0GPA at the end of the day so I can get myself an overseas education because at this very moment, local Unis just… don’t appeal to me]
- get some work to do [and earn some money so I can buy myself a whole bunch of new things like clothes. and so I can save up some money so when the time comes, I can get myself something that I really really want]
- stop all my emo-ing [because it’s bad for health. really bad]
- go back to SN [because I didn’t go back for Teacher’s Day, which means I haven’t seen my old teachers, or rather, the teachers who are left there]
- post more nice photos I find on Google here [pretty things deserve to be shared]
- not convert this tumblr into one of those tumblrs that keep reblogging photos [reblogging is… getting a tad bit annoying]
YAY end of short term goals. I like it. ;D
Labels: regular