Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
083; now
Wednesday, 8 September 2010 @ 9:07 am

okay so I take back the first half of what I wrote in the previous post about day 09 of the tumblr challenge thing.



now I’m severely pissed off.



so one of my uncles just sent me a message via facebook. okay, he’s been sending me ten thousand gazillion messages via facebook and they all contain stuff that I generally don’t want to read about generally have NO IDEA how to fucking reply. so basically, I don’t reply to his messages. and then comes today, when he sends me a fucking message saying that he hasn’t received any replies from me and that I don’t believe in retribution just like my mum and so he isn’t going to send me any more messages and waste my time and all that crap.



first thing that got me really pissed off is the fact that he fucking disappeared from my life a couple of years back. he suddenly vanished along with another uncle. poof, gone, disappeared. didn’t seem to even bid me farewell, didn’t seem to pop in to check on us [my sis and I]. and I didn’t ask about it. why? because it’s adult business so I don’t give a fuck because I’d just get that “FUCK OFF” face from everyone. and then now he appears again.



and spams my facebook inbox with messages relating to every single fucking thing I post on my facebook wall. how many people actually post real sense on their facebook walls? what I post there has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I’m feeling and stuff like that. I listen to a song, I liked the lyrics, I thought it should be shared, I post it on facebook. HE SENDS ME A MESSAGE SAYING THAT OH I SHOULDN’T BE IN LOVE AND ALL THAT STUFF.



pissed me off like shit, I tell you. sure he took lots of care of my sis and I when we were really young, treated us like the kids we were. but helloooooo??? I’m fucking 17. seventeen. stop treating me like I’m 7, for fuck’s sake. sometimes I just wanna be fucking left alone to my own devices and my own social circle without the interference of my family.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment