Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
086; Day 10
Thursday, 9 September 2010 @ 4:59 pm

songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad


happy - Falling Slowly, Kris Allen


sad - Jesus Take the Wheel, Carrie Underwood


bored - Feel Good Drag, Anberlin


hyped - Chemicals Collide, Boys Like Girls


mad - Misery, Maroon 5







TODAY IS A GOOD DAY. :D



no more exams, no more studying (for a while, at least), good food + pool!



the next few days will then be dedicated to work and tennis!! I jumped back into the tennis scene lately. hehehe. with the US Open running around and coming to an end this weekend, I couldn’t help but turn on the TV in the middle of the night and watching some few (pretty hot) guys bounce a yellow fuzzy ball from one end of the court to the other.



I feel so free.



now it’s time to earn some bucks and be cool. :D

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment