100; meetings
Thursday, 23 September 2010 @ 1:52 pm
- I have been way too lazy to post anything. therefore this tumblr has been stale for quite a while already.
- I got a new phone. [it’s the most awesome shizz ever and I really like it and <3 my dad for getting it for me.]
- my best buddy’s back from Australia!! missed her so much and now that she’s finally back, I feel so happy again and geeez, I miss the times where we just went out to random places and sat down and started talking and stuff. met her on Tuesday for lunch then we went back to the old school and goodness me, sat at the canteen for agesssss just talking about the old times and catching up. I miss her so so much!
I actually feel really bad, but it’s not like I’m out to break the little girl’s heart and she doesn’t even know I exist. and besides, just friends yeah?I should get it outta my head.
F1 THIS WEEKEND IN SINGAPORE!! so fucking excited for it. finally, a race after stupid Singtel stole the sports channels from my Starhub [which, at the moment, is really having a huge problem and have possibly erased all my recorded shows so. >:( ]
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment