Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
103; edge.
Sunday, 26 September 2010 @ 12:32 pm

1. the house is going to be under renovation from October 4 onwards and I really am not looking forward to that one month of discomfort. hopefully if I ever pluck up the courage to ask my parents if I could go stay at my friend’s hall for a day or two (I’m hoping even a week to save me from the noise of renovations), things would be a little better.



2. I woke up to my sister’s crying (but none of my mother’s shouting) again this morning. my heart grew cold and I got so scared. I didn’t know what to do so I stayed under the covers for a long time before I decided to get out and act like I was dumb and drunk.



3. dumb and drunk is the way to go. I like it, very much indeed.



4. I can’t believe I ate that much yesterday for dinner.



5. I miss a lot of things. and I want a class outing organised so bad but if people don’t reply, nothings not ever going to happen.



6.  I REALLY hate the sound of a paper shredder. and the vacuum cleaner. and all other things that make really irritating sounds along that line. I wish Dad didn’t have to shred that much paper today in the process of clearing up and cleaning out the whole house.



7. I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE THE SOUND OF THAT PAPER SHREDDER.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment