2-week rollercoaster ride! (:
from TCP Empowerment Camp, to falling really sick, to staying with my aunt for a few days, to going back to TCP Empowerment Camp 5 to help out.
got to know some amaaaaaazing people out there, and I’m glad I did what I did these 2 weeks; just simply mingle about with people I don’t know and get to know them. TCP camp was great, the people were great, the mentors were great and so on and so forth. too much to say, and too few words able to describe it all!
and also, I’m glad I had the talk. we’ve never had it before, but I’m really glad that we did for this once.
renovation’s almost complete! about another week or two and my house will have a new look! that’s more things to be happy about. (:
aaaaaaand of course, I can’t stop coughing. my throat just itches like hell at night. and I have to keep the cough inside because well, since it’s night, and everyone sleeps so early, my coughing is the loudest sound in the whole wide world and everyone would just wake up wonder why I’m not sleeping yet. hehehe.
webcam is fun too, I just realised. HAHA. even though we said nothing over it.
AND HELLO VINCENT, I KNOW YOU’RE READING THIS. HAW HAW HAW. :D
Labels: regular