you know what pisses me off more than the desire to change groups?
the fact that I was only told about it the day after I sent out the email and when I thought everything was fine.
it’s fine enough if it was known on the day itself; we could’ve trashed it out on the spot. but it’s definitely not fine when it’s made known the day after; ever thought of how troublesome it is?
fine, hate me, shoot me, kill me. I don’t give a fuck. because I’m pretty sure people aren’t gonna give a fuck in the future because you can’t change it whenever you want to and you can’t jolly well choose. and I’m pretty sure people out there aren’t as nice.
so you just gotta deal with it.
I can’t believe I let this ruin my day and even eat me up inside.
whichever. I just gotta live with it.
“DISC Profiling. It, along with different tests, shows that people have different personalities. We just have to accept and adapt to them. That’s how reality is. Sad.” - thank you person who texted me this today. you’ve given me lots of encouragement. (:
Labels: regular