Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
131; meh
Sunday, 31 October 2010 @ 8:23 am

I hate you so much you know. so so so so so so so so much. 



but the fact is I don’t think I should continue on like that. 



I’m beginning to wonder if I really made the right choice to come here. I think I did, but I’m really not sure if this is really working out. 



the feelings I have towards everything. geez. 



I mean, yeah I make an effort and stuff, but it feels like there’s no one really on the receiving end. 



a little pro-activity never hurts you know? so why is it that when I send out an email asking for replies to a group, only one person replies? and the fact that when I ask for answers I get either lies or none at all? 



this sucks. :( 



but push on I will! 



and :O! 


I think I discovered something I think I shouldn’t know?! 

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment