Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
Wednesday, 27 October 2010 @ 5:38 pm


completely embarrassed myself after school today. couldn’t believe I blushed as much as I did because of it. 



I’m now dying to eat some cornflakes. like, fruit loops or something. I miss the days when I was so free so much as to be able to crash on the couch at any point in the day and munch on some munchable stuff. 



I hate the fact that the renovation is now being dragged on to the middle of November. 



fuck it man, I want it over and done with but nooooooo. the carpenter just has to take forever and a day to complete the wardrobes and stuff. urghhhhhh.



I hate the way we’re living right now and I want a proper house again. I hate having this house-not-house so much. I want a home, damn it. 



argh, school’s going badly and now I don’t even have a proper home to go home to and relax and chill and catch some tv and hang with my family. all we’re doing is clean clean clean and mop mop mop and rearranging all the fucking furniture and getting irritated with one another or just one fucking person that’s not even doing anything but talk shit and create more trouble. 



and now we’ve gotta move out because the stupid floor has to be re-varnished. 



urgh. I hate this feeling and I can’t wait till November when it’s all over. 



I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. 

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment