Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
133; happy
Wednesday, 3 November 2010 @ 8:40 pm

I’m really happy today. (: 



and I’m saying that I’m really happy even though I was hit by news that saddened me initially. (and different style of blogging. instead of my usual abstract, I shall type chronologically. hehe. )



let’s start with bad stuff first. 



I went for rehearsal for the Ngee Ann Poly Red Camp facilitating for my course’s games stations to be set up on that day. I thought it was a real waste of time, really. I mean, this kinda stuff can only be good when it’s in the heat of the moment. how do you “teach” people how to get high on the day and all? how do you “rehearse” for stuff like this? 



and then, I found out about the lies that I’ve been told. maybe they weren’t meant to be lies, but to me they were like lies. and it really hurt when I learnt about it over the past few days. of how things were kept from me. violation of trust, it is to me. 



I escaped towards the end of the rehearsal thing because it was getting to be a real waste of time and effort. 



then the good stuff arrived! (I usually try not to use names in my blog posts because I don’t like to bring up names, but I shall here because people are too awesome to not be mentioned. (: )



called up Vincent and met up with him and Kangling and Denise. then we walked over to the bus stop to meet everyone else which was SK, Katherine, Stan, Bo Can, Clement and Yanli. 



wheeeeeeeeeee. had such a fun ride on the MRT and bus to Trybe Centre at Tampines because well, such great company! totally forgot about my troubles while with these guys because they really come up with such funny things to say and bring such joy and laughter to the whole group! 



arrived at Trybe Centre after walking based on Stan’s GPS. and we sat and we talked and we cracked jokes and we ate! had a such great time just sitting there with them all just laughing and talking and fooling around. 



we sang a birthday song for SK and a farewell song for Calvin. and cake was passed around. I shared a cake with Yanli. (: 



then we introduced ourselves to the rest of the people present at Trybe Centre. hehe. and Calvin had a little sharing that I missed most of it because I walked Kangling, Vincent and YaXun and the people who were leaving out. but I caught the ending of his sharing which was still good. Stan recorded the sharing on his iPhone. 



left with Clement and Yanli after Calvin’s sharing. the bus ride home was surprisingly short. Daddy picked me up at Khatib MRT, and now I’m home waiting for my hair to dry! (: 



I really had an awesome day today with all the people I’ve gotten to know from TCP EMP camp. 



and laughing is such a good thing. laughing in a big group is just so amazing and it can really do wonders. spread the laughter, spread the joy. 



I really thank the people who can make me laugh because you make me happy. :D 

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment