I really don’t like this feeling I have right now.
I feel like a walking time bomb; I don’t know what’s going to happen next and how it’s going to affect me.
and I want to shout it out from the mountain top and just forget about everything and ask. damn it, just ask.
and I’m also hoping and wishing that maybe I won’t blend into the background for once, and maybe you’ll notice me?
and frankly, I’m tired. really tired of having to face tired people. negativity just kills me really.
I don’t know what you think of me now, and I don’t know what to do about it and I don’t know what to think of you. but really, I don’t want to care.
I don’t think I even played a prominent role in the first place; we didn’t talk much then, and we talk even lesser now. no wait, we don’t even talk now.
but I guess that’s fine with me. maybe the connection wasn’t even there in the first place; maybe something went wrong.
I hate feeling so unimportant, and so unnoticed. :(
Labels: regular