I really feel like going to a park and just walking. and walking to no end for an afternoon and not care about anything.
it’s so tiring being a human. I feel like being a dog. but then, it’s tiring being a dog too. so yeah, I think I’ll stick to being a human. yes.
everything feels so screwed up right now. I don’t know why, but it just does. I feel like there’s so much to be done that I’m drowning in all the work. maybe I’ve taken on too much this semester? but then again, I’m just trying to get all I can out of this experience. so I shouldn’t feel this way… right?
maybe that’s why I need the walk in the park thing so much. so calm myself down and reorganise. reorganising is always good. yes it is.
reshuffling everything, and then put them back in their right order in my mind. that’s a good idea.
I can’t wait till the first week of December. mmm. can’t wait for that weekend for the Malaysia trip. yessssss. shopping, with friends. not worrying about schoolwork. yezzzzzzzzz.
I had some beer at dinner today. it felt good to drink. my aunts and uncles found it incredibly surprising that I drink beer. well, too bad. beer is goodness to me. and no, I’m not an alcoholic. I just like how beer tastes. it taste bitter. it tastes like life. yes it does.
Labels: regular