shit happens, then the good stuff comes in.
happy happy me. the renovations for my house is nearly complete! the wardrobes for both rooms, and the platform for my room has been set up, the kitchen’s up already, and the oven is here!
now all that’s left is to laminate the built platform and touch up the place in general (MORE POWERPOINTS AROUND THE HOUSE YAY I CAN BRING MY LAPPY EVERYWHERE IN THE HOUSE NOW YAY) and unpack!!
yaaaaaaay. most happy news in a while! :D
and then on the downside, schoolwork piles up like craaaaaaaaaaaap.
9 assignments issued that’s gonna be due from next week till December. I just knocked down one of them, but that only means that there’s 8 more that I gotta tackle. phwoarrrrrrrrr, here I come!
I’ve been drinking lots of milk lately. hehe. I want my hair to grow faster and longer! gonna leave it longggggg this time and not cut it. oreos and milk are the perfect couple. hehe.
been sniffing away these few days. my nose isn’t feeling too well, but Panadol for Cold Relief works wonders so I shall take more of those pills. wheeeeee. the only thing I like about getting sick is how I feel like such a druggie whenever I have to take my medicine. 8D
Red Camp this coming week!! am excited to some extent to be running the station for a while. hehehe. I love meeting new people. whoooooo.
Labels: regular