I’M WATCHING HARRY POTTER TOMORROW WITH MY FAMILY. YAY SO HAPPYZ. :D
something clicked in my head yesterday and I’m wondering, hmmm, why didn’t I think of that earlier. okay wait, lots of things clicked in my head yesterday. like a whole bunch of them, they just went snap and they clicked altogether at once. it’s like the whole thing about elearning was just this huge annoying brain block that didn’t allow stuff like this to click in the week before.
anyways, I learnt a good lesson yesterday.
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.” - Isiah 43:18
it hit me so hard yesterday as I went for my first Campus Rev with the cell. yes well, I didn’t stay for the whole thing because my mum wanted me home by 10, but what I heard just stuck with me.
he said to move on, we have to let go of what happened in the past because most of the time, it is what we hold on to about the past that is keeping us and holding us back from realising our full potential and going even further in life. and to be honest, it really stuck with me because as we sat there in prayer, I just realised how much I haven’t let go.
and for a moment, I let go. and I was really happy I did.
but when on the way back, some things came back. it all came flooding back as I ran through my phone inbox. and I felt like crap. really? I hate last minute shit and everyone fucking knows that. I hate rushing out assignments so close to the very end.
we need to talk it out soon. I need to talk it out. but not now. not when your head’s all wound up and nothing will go in. I am tired of getting angry. I really am.
Labels: regular