YES is a big word.
I CAN DO IT is a big phrase.
I had a sort of bad day today. it was one of those days where I felt really left out from the crowd.
but everything’s kind of okay now. nothing’e better than a nap on the bus ride home with my favourite music playing in my ears. the weather was great today, not too hot in my opinion.
home is starting to look like a home. I guess all that unpacking is good after all, since the faster we unpack, the faster we can rest. I love how my room looks like now. it’s definitely way better looking than before.
my sister’s been working from home these few days. and to that, I feel really grateful for. somehow, I take comfort from coming home after a bad day and seeing her and my mum and the dog. and well, this week has sort of been quite a bad week so far. I rushed for speech on Monday, had to do the speech on Tuesday, and now Wednesday, I’m rushing to complete the Social Psychology proposal assignment.
but! after Thursday, everything is going to be alright and fine and dandy.
meeting up with XJ and Gar on Friday, and then leaving for Johor on Saturday and coming back on Sunday. lucky me, this weekend’s gonna be fun and not packed with assignments. whoopie!
so now, I’m going back to doing the proposal.
I CAN DO IT. YES I CAN DO IT. (the biggest phrase ever)
Labels: regular