lately I’ve been feeling a little awkward around people.
it’s a strange feeling. and maybe there’s a psychological reasoning behind it. like, egocentrism or something like that.
yeah I think so.
hmm, but at least I didn’t feel as horrible today as I did over the past few days. I managed to stay high and happy and unaffected by certain things.
hence, I’m proud of myself today.
and I also cut my hair. it’s weird now, having this kind of fringe again. and it’s weird too, because my fringe needs another rebonding session because it’s all… not straight again.
I hate those natural curls sometimes, but I can’t do much about it. boo hoo hoo. :(
Friday’s approaching. that means I get to see my ex-classmates again. I’m really looking forward to it. but it’s really getting on my nerves because they don’t reply their text messages and so we haven’t really decided on a time/place yet, which thus annoys me because everyone knows I hate last minute shit.
AND I ALSO HATE PEOPLE WHO DON’T REPLY THEIR TEXT MESSAGES ASAP.
but, I’m glad to say that at the moment, I’m quite fine. other than for that one aspect that’s coming back to bother me because of the things that have been running through my head lately. hmmm.
Labels: regular