
bought the floral crop top, and 2 tank tops (the white one under the crop top and another black one!) today when I was out with XJ, Daph, and Celine today.
so happy to have new clothes and see the 3 of them again. haven’t seen them in ages and yay, XJ’s staying Singapore at least till January or February. :D
ate and sat and talked with them till around 530pm then left for home with XJ and Daph. it’s been so long since we all took the same train home and oh man, makes me think of all the changes that we’ve all gone through since last year.
and now that I’m back at home, I’m thinking of what I’m going to do next.
there’s just so much going on all the time and suddenly I feel like someone pressed the “fast forward” button on my life VCR. everything’s just going by in a flash and I’m here thinking, “WHUT, 2010 IS GONNA BE OVER IN LESS THAN A MONTH WTF HAPPENED?!”
I was looking through my dashboard and seeing what everyone else was reblogging about and I was thinking about how these things appeared on tumblr and why people reblog them.
and then something hit me.
why post pictures and text posts and text graphics about what’s going on in your head? let what’s going on in your head be in your head.
just live.
yeah well, 2010’s been made of awesomeness, and lots of emoness thrown in in bulks.
but I wouldn’t trade it for anything else. (:
and I think, “just live” might just be my motto for next year. who gives a fuck about what others think of me, and who gives a fuck what upsets me and what goes on in my head.
whatever happens, I’ll just carry on living, because it’s all I can do.
Labels: regular