I really am at a lost for words. I don’t know what to say when things like these happen because I don’t know what I can do.
and that thoroughly sucks.
because I’ve to sit and watch people self-destruct right in front of me and know that I couldn’t have done anything to prevent it. and the thing is that, everyone self-destructs and in the end I self-destruct too no matter how much I tell myself I will not give and to the self-destructing trend.
and I know even more that it’s not my fault but I still take it upon myself and blame myself for it. argh.
argh and seriously? learn to know when to stop? like, know your limits, man. know what you can and what you can’t do. and what you should do and what you shouldn’t do.
I feel like giving you a piece of my mind but I just can’t. not because of something within myself holding me back, but it’s more of because someone doesn’t want me to. goodness me, you should have known right from the start.
the next post will be something so awesome, I don’t even know what to say.
Labels: regular