I think at this point, there’re no words to describe the disappointment I feel towards certain things that’re happening.
but that’s life right?
roller coasters and waves and all. the whole package. you win some, you lose some. maybe I’ve just lost most, but it doesn’t matter. nothing really matters in the end, except for those that stay, of course.
I really want to know who’s going to be here at the end. but I guess it’s all in the great big plan. so I will just live it all out and wait for the end.
I guess… at the end it’s all going to boil down to you. I’m getting tired of saying same old things over and over again.
so let’s just forget it.
I’m tired now. and getting old, obviously. the skin on my hands are wrinkling, quite badly. I feel old and stretched.
and I haven’t even seen much of the world yet.
time for Christmas; time for a break from all.
Labels: regular