Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
197; smell
Monday, 17 January 2011 @ 12:49 pm

ONE OF THE WORST BUS RIDES EVER. 



waited for the bus at the bus stop, and because there was another bus in front, I was one of the last few to get on the bus, hence leaving me with the most horrible seat. 



it was only after I sat down beside him that the smell hit me in the face. wanted to choke and die or move away, but that would seem bad. so I just left it, and concentrated on breathing properly without taking in too much. (like I said on twitter, it’s not that I go around smelling people, but sometimes the smell comes to me. blame it on the sensitive nose.) 



so everything was fine, at least for a while. then he dosed off and dropped his phone, iPod and wallet, just when I was dosing off. -ENTHUSIASTIC ME, NOT- HOW GREAT IS THAT.



I’d to scoot over to the edge of my seat so he could shift around and look for his freaking wallet which fell to the front. =.= his searching took the entire Adam/Lornie Road drive, which is, by the way, a rather lengthy stretch of road. 



I’m glad to say I moved away to the back of the bus when the extremely noisy (thus extremely inconsiderate, in my books) people got off the bus at Marymount Station. YAAAAY. 



and then I got trapped there because some guy fell asleep beside me. 



THANK GOODNESS HE WOKE UP AND MOVED OVER TO THE OTHER END OF THE BACK SEATS. YAYNESS. 



/end of bus ride rant/ 



(today was actually a really good day. had fun in STATS, had fun in FAMRES, had fun discussing the projects. everything was fine, except for the bus ride home. zzzzzz.)

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment