Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
200; why
Sunday, 23 January 2011 @ 8:08 am

WHY AM I ALWAYS SO EMO-NEMO. 



okay this sucks. maybe my theory last night was right. you get uncomfortable when you’re around people who make you feel uncomfortable, so you get comfortable when people around you make you feel comfortable. 



at this moment in time, everyone makes me feel so uncomfortable. 



and that kinda sucks. because we’re all supposed to be friends and friends are supposed to make you feel comfortable around each other and all. but I feel insanely uncomfortable around everyone now. 



I have no idea why. 



maybe it’s ‘cause everyone’s so fucked up at this time. fucked up relationship-wise, physically, emotionally, and everyone’s so fucked up because of the workload that we have. 



though I have to admit that the last part isn’t really a point. I mean, yeah we’re all stressed and stuff and tired and terribly fucked up. but you can choose not to let the workload fuck you up. 



but then again. work has only one aim and that’s to fuck people up. so. 



wish humans didn’t build so many walls throughout the years. all the walls built are annoying and they increase the discomfort between people. stupid walls. 



I want to knock them all down but on second thought, I think not. 



if there weren’t any walls, there wouldn’t be rules and if there weren’t any rules, we’d had sex with everyone at this point in time. 

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment