GUESS WHAT EVERYONE, I’M THE NEW “FOREVER ALONE” GIRL.
boo hoo hoo. it seems like getting attached/having a close guy or girl friend that has a something-something going on with is the new trend in my class.
how sad of me, hurhur, that I have none of those. thus I’m the new “forever alone” girlie. boo hoo hoo.
I had a roller coaster emotional ride today. it was all the way down, then all the way up and then all the way down again and now I’m like, in the middle. it’s like the ride’s ending at the end of the day and tomorrow it’ll all start again.
I’d hope not though. I hate it when things go up and down and up and down. I know it annoys the people around me, and I know it annoys bad. but sometimes it’s like the people around me just keep adding fuel to the fire and things just keep getting worse and worse.
oh wells. such is life.
oh, did I mention that it’s even sadder that my LMS group doesn’t really seem to care about our project?
yup, maybe they do, but they certainly don’t show it.
doesn’t really matter. I’ll just cook up something and hand out stuff to do. hmmm, time to get my creative juices working to cook up a storm. whoooooooooooshhh.
Labels: regular