Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
208; blinded
Sunday, 30 January 2011 @ 6:19 pm

I admit, I was blinded by rage just now. 



after finding out what I have to get done by Tuesday morning, I was so so angry at the person who actually set the damn assignment. 



I mean, yeah, I get it that you guys wanna assess our ability to apply for jobs and write resumes. but is it really necessary to set the deadline on the week of Chinese New Year? 



it’s CHINESE NEW YEAR, for goodness’ sake. fucking CHINESE NEW YEAR. 



can’t you just fucking let us have a good time without fucking worrying over what you’re gonna say about our fucking abilities and resumes and application letters?!  



fucking hell. 



it just gets so damn annoying. you think hell week’s over already and there’s no other oh-big-oh-so-great assignments coming up. and then just as the new week’s beginning, I see that fucking message on the stupid blackboard and everything comes crashing down. 



2 resumes and an application letter for God knows what. 



if I die, you’re going down with me, bitch. 



the rain coming down the whole day didn’t make things any better. I just felt down the whole day.



rain rain rain, wet wet wet, sticky sticky stick, ick ick ick, heavy heavy heavy, gross gross gross. 



please go away tomorrow. please.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment