hello. I have much to say today.
I did not intend on blogging today, considering the number of things that I had planned to do after this, but upon seeing tumblr, I felt compelled to blog about something.
there are so many things coming up, I decide that I somehow need to make a to-do list, which I will after posting and reading somethings on the computer.
I cannot wait till the semester’s over.
I’m dreading the coming Monday. I’m the Forever Alone Girl, remember?
I feel so fucking screwed, I hope I get over myself soon. and I hope and pray that I’ll just shut up for the next few days. just. keep. quiet. and to myself.
because I need to be silent so much.
so, the girl who bounced in her seat, talked to the people next to her, sang out loud like nobody’s business, laughed so very noisily, and last but not least, squee-ed endlessly at multi-coloured flashing lights, will be gone.
and no one will notice. because she doesn’t think that many people do notice, but still has hope someone does anyways.
goodbye (:
Labels: regular