Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
229; greetings
Friday, 25 February 2011 @ 7:31 pm
NEW BLOG NEW BLOG NEW BLOG. (:

ehehehe, I decided to make the switch from tumblr to wordpress. big jump, and a lot of getting used to going on. but at the moment, I'm good and loving wordpress. I EVEN IMPORTED MY POSTS FROM MY GOOD OL' TUMBLR. ALL 228 OF THEM!!! (bow down to my importing skillz, everyone.)

why the change?

well, things happen. let's just say I got tired of looking at things that flood me on tumblr.

the old singalong-song's still gonna be running though. I just won't update it (at all!!) and I won't be doing the whole reblogging and all the stuff that tumblr people do all the freaking time.

otherwise, if you're here and you know me, please do comment anywhere you wish! (:

Labels:

4 comments: leave a comment