Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
302; mornings
Wednesday, 7 September 2011 @ 12:31 pm
urgh, while most people feel awesome in the mornings, I feel like crap.

I mean, yeah I'm feeling waaaaaaay better as compared to Monday when it all first started, but argh, it's still around, and I still feel like puking in the morning even after the medicines... and the liquid diet. T.T


dying to go out, and dying to do many many things at home. but I just can't since I can't move around much and stand for long as all it'll do is screw my stomach again. sigh. the most I can do is walk to go get something, then speed back to a chair (or if I'm seriously feeling too sick, just sit on the floor wherever I am).

getting really tired easily as well. not sure what's going on inside, but there's a battle going on, somehow. :/




tried my best staying off twitter and the likes, just so I can avoid seeing some things.

thought I'd convinced myself to get over it. and well, that did work, but I have to admit, those evil little feelings do come back once in a while and they bite, really hard. like piranhas. and then I get the teeth marks on me. :/

had wanted to settle some worries, clear out some trash, hold some chit-chats this week and the following weeks before camp. but in this condition, I doubt I can even walk out of the house and down the stairs. *makes a face* and if it doesn't go away by the end of the week, what next? no camp for me? *HORROR*

but then again, maybe it's God's way of telling me that it's not time yet? maybe it's just time for me to rest.


nobody is indispensable. maybe, just maybe, the croc has scared away more people than intended to once they found out about it.

thread lightly on waters, I'll say.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment