309; warmth
Saturday, 17 September 2011 @ 10:51 am
decided to head out to Bugis with Hasinah for some shopping. hehe. ended up spending a total of around $47, on a purple bag (in which I took ages to select), a yellow baseball tee (YELLOW!!!!!!), food... and FROLICK~ (blueberry flavour yogurt + oreo crumbs + fruitty pebbles!!!)!
hehe, enjoyed myself yesterday talking to her. it's been a while since we actually had time on our hands and it's been a longer while since we talked, like properly talked about stuff stuff. plus Hema joined us for dinner (lol, at Macdonalds'. so unhealthy, but to be honest, it's been such a longgggg time since I actually sat at a Macs and ate a proper meal with some friends. TAKES ME BACK TO SNGS DAYS WHERE WE JUST WALKED OUT TO MACS ANYTIME WE WANTED TO EAT/SLEEP/STUDY/"STUDY"/CELEBRATE BIRTHDAYS/WHATEVER. OMG.)! so it was really a great day out. ^^
am really lazy to crawl out of bed now. I wish I could sleep forever.
am thinking of taking the second plunge tomorrow. finish it off once and for all. yes yes. I should totally do so. yes yes. correct correct.
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment