311; pointers
Wednesday, 21 September 2011 @ 7:53 pm
- I am not comfortable with letting people know that I am not comfortable with what they are doing/saying because I don't like it when people are not comfortable around me as it makes me not comfortable around them too. (confusing, yes. it is also why I chose to look out the window of the bus instead of participating in either conversations.)
- I was upset when Mum decided to talk about the lottery instead of listening to me talk about what new stuff I found out about what we're going to do on our study trip to Hong Kong when I got home. instead, she had asked me, "why ABM get to go to Korea?!"
- within these weeks, I will make an effort to solve several problems that have been bugging me. beginning with tomorrow, when I meet with my cell leader. and next week, when I meet with my previous volunteering leader.
- I will make it a point to stop playing Maple... slowly. I am getting bored of it.
- I will make it a point to slowly stop using Twitter. not that it is bad or anything... but I guess I'm trying to control myself?
- First Aid class was actually kinda fun~! never laughed so much and so loudly in front of lecturers in an actual class before. lolz. never played with that much smelly bandages, and actually wrap them around arms/legs/heads. LOLZ.
- I REALLY REALLY MISS MY WHITE NOKIA PHONE WITH A PINK CASE. :( :( :( :( and I wanna return the black Nokia phone to it's rightful owner 'cause I feel bad keeping it for so long and not using it. :(
okay the end.
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment