328; onward
Thursday, 24 November 2011 @ 12:47 am
but somehow, not much on e-learning, but more on learning the many things outside of the classroom, the things that I feel matter more to me than I'd ever thought they would.
have been spending several hours per day to myself outside of the house these days. it's different; whereas I'd used hate being alone in crowded places, with feelings of emptiness and loneliness and hectic, overpowering thoughts always present in those situations, I'd finally been able to find some amount of peace and control in these times alone.
took a step forward today and entered a new cell. a rather unexpected experience, but nonetheless amazed by God's work once again as I witness another group of vastly different individuals gathered to learn and grow together.
then, once again, I'd made a decision to come clean. to be truthful and not hide anymore. I guess... I'd pray hard for this to pull through, using the opportunity given on Friday.
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment