Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
356; rain
Monday, 16 January 2012 @ 3:47 pm
making promises, keeping them. tiring business, we run.

most important promises are to myself, I guess. got a shock just a while ago when I was asked why I didn't attend service yesterday. I didn't think people would notice, let alone ask. a pleasant surprise; I didn't retreat into shells, didn't talk softly like I would when I faced people I come to know in church or cell. talked loudly like I usually would. maybe it was the environment. but it was good.

I'll make it last. 

I'd managed to curb my anger to this point, learnt how to keep it all in, learnt how to stop showing it outright to people, learnt how to stop upsetting them, how to turn it all inward.

I'm stopping myself from swearing and cursing (badly).

just means I can press on too. maybe all I need to do is shed those guilty feelings, completely get rid of them instead of lying to myself they aren't there.

I can do this. 








SOOOOOO HOT IN THE HMS FOYER. sooooooo sleepy. zzzz... zzzzzzzzz

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment