362; wishes
Tuesday, 14 February 2012 @ 11:08 pm
"I believe in you"
but really, just maybe, I am truly nothing. nothing at all. that I haven't done enough to please anyone, to make things stick. that I have not the natural charm nor ability to hold my own relationships with humans, to make them want to continue being a friend.
maybe sometimes, I'm just too alone. so alone, so closed off, nobody wanted nor could continue being alone with me.
I'm tired. tired of not being able to be myself, of deceiving myself that I've been accepted by people. I'm tired of the glances and the looks of the eyes, that I'm below everyone else, a life form that's not made an impact large enough to be remembered. I'm tired of the looks and the thoughts that I'm the one wallowing in self-pity.
AND SO WHAT IF I AM.
alone, into hibernation.
erasure, maybe that's what everyone was hoping for. erasure of displeasure.
but really, just maybe, I am truly nothing. nothing at all. that I haven't done enough to please anyone, to make things stick. that I have not the natural charm nor ability to hold my own relationships with humans, to make them want to continue being a friend.
maybe sometimes, I'm just too alone. so alone, so closed off, nobody wanted nor could continue being alone with me.
I'm tired. tired of not being able to be myself, of deceiving myself that I've been accepted by people. I'm tired of the glances and the looks of the eyes, that I'm below everyone else, a life form that's not made an impact large enough to be remembered. I'm tired of the looks and the thoughts that I'm the one wallowing in self-pity.
AND SO WHAT IF I AM.
alone, into hibernation.
erasure, maybe that's what everyone was hoping for. erasure of displeasure.
Labels: emo
0 comments: leave a comment