Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
009; exploration + expansion
Saturday, 5 June 2010 @ 9:33 pm

the most awesome thing about today?



getting to know more of my family. or rather, my dad’s side of the family.



it’s really cool when a whole bunch of people that I personally don’t know or met in person come together at a gathering. I couldn’t even identify how these people were related to me. all I knew was that they were my dad’s cousins.



and then of course, I thought I’d just stick to myself and my sister as always and not talk to anyone else unless they started the conversation.



whoever thought that I’d get to know a new cousin of some sort! it’s really the coolest thing ever.



and it’s more than just getting to know ONE new person. it’s MANY people from everywhere. an uncle from an advertising firm, another uncle who works for TOUCH Community Services, like me! 



I am well and truly amazed at my family. 

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment