Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
010; disappearance
Sunday, 6 June 2010 @ 6:58 pm

I am tired, I am lazy. I don’t feel like doing anything at all. nothing seems to be able to hold my attention for long.



I feel bad. I should start studying, but I’m not. I should have been revising stuff right from the start.



but when I think about it, there’s really nothing to study. and even if there is something to study, there’s no time to study.



but that’s the way things are. such a pity.



to be honest, I don’t even feel like I’m a student anymore. I don’t feel like I go to school, even though I do. every morning I wake up I feel like I’m going out to work.



and then the load is heavier when I be happy and then return home after the day is over and I’m sad all over again.



home doesn’t feel like home anymore. sometimes it really does feel like the place it used to be, the place it’s supposed to be. somewhere happy and warm.



but now all I hear is my grandmother and grandaunt and mother’s complaints and quarrels and screaming and shouting. it hurts so bad but I can’t do anything about it. nothing at all.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment