Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
011; seriously
Monday, 7 June 2010 @ 9:23 am

seriously? I want to talk serious.



and when I talk serious, I mean I talk about the way you piss me off so bad.



you make me want to cry, you make me want to curse you to the the world’s end. you make me want to scream at you and throw things at you.



if talking to me pisses you off so bad, talking to you makes my blood evaporate. and it makes me feel like killing something, someone, anyone, YOU. 



oh, what am I saying, of course. you need to take out loads of time to hold a conversation over msn with me. I apologise, I understand. you’ve got loads of things to do on hand. of course, it’s my bad.



it’s always my bad, bitch.



always me. the problem always lies with me.



I do take responsibility for some part of it, sure, it’s wishful thinking on my part that you would want to talk to me, someone who ain’t worth much to you anymore. and it’s wishful thinking that I actually had faith and trust in you that you would still be friends with me.



it’s all wishful thinking. on my part.



well, since you don’t want to know and neither are you interested in what’s happening over here, then don’t.



don’t even expect a word from me.



and on my part, as much as my heart would like to tell you, I’ll hold back. I’ll hold my tongue, I’ll stay where I am, I’ll stay on the other side.



and when you crash and burn one day, I’ll keep staying on the other side. and I’ll watch you burn.



(this madness is eating me up. but then, this madness is not all me. it’s you.)

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment