I want to go to England and Spain and Australia so bad.
this thing bubbling inside of me that’s pushing me and screaming at me to get the hell out of Singapore and go live somewhere else.
I wanna sit in a plane and fly fly fly away.
I like going to USA. the plane ride is really really long. and you get to sit in that little comfy space of your seat and forget about the world. and if you get the window seat you get to look outside at the fluffy clouds and wonder what it’d be like to touch them. and if you get to sit at the first row of a section of seats in the plane, you get to stretch your legs out or curl up in a ball on your seat like it’s your very own home and not care about what others say.
I like plane rides. nobody gets to talk on the phone. nobody gets to use their laptops unless really necessary. nobody talks much; everyone just sleeps.
I like that silence you get in plane.
Labels: regular