Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
024; gears
Friday, 18 June 2010 @ 8:21 am

the weather’s been making me extremely sad each morning. sure it’s good weather to sleep in, but when I wake up, I don’t feel myself.



many things have got me thinking these days.



I feel like crying so so badly. but I don’t know why, I just can’t. and it’s just all bottled up inside, and threatening to bubble out, to overflow.



I feel like I’m buried under lots of sand. so deep in the ground that people don’t even bother to pick up a shovel and dig me up again.



I’m so tired of feeling left out, I don’t feel left out anymore.



I hate June. it’s the holidays and it is only then that you see what you truly mean to others.



obviously I don’t mean much. I can’t even hold a proper conversation with the people I once knew. answers are half-hearted, answers are monosyllablic.



I get so tired of putting up with all their crap. there’s no point ranting to them anymore. because, obviously they’re not listening to me.



I wish they would just keep their pictures to themselves. I don’t want to see your happy faces, I don’t want to know you’re doing fine. I want you to crash and burn for what you did. I hate you so much for leaving me behind, for forgetting about me. I want a knife and I’ll stick it somewhere. I called for you but you never answered, just brushed me aside like an unwanted doll. you. me. forgotten. abandoned. burn. crash. fire. anger. tears. pain.



just watch. just.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment