027; vulgarities
Thursday, 24 June 2010 @ 9:24 am
you know what,
FUCK IT.
I’m too tired to think about things, to go find out more, to trash it out with someone, to settle the scores.
so when life gives you problems, you face the music and say “FUCK IT.”
oh, and perhaps I forgot to mention that I hate it when people flare up. I hate myself for flaring up at others.
I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year. I can’t wait till next year.
Labels: regular
0 comments: leave a comment