Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
Friday, 25 June 2010 @ 5:56 am


I want to tell her so bad that I’m not my sister.


that I’m not my older sister who didn’t go outside when she was my age, who didn’t spend nights out.


I want to tell her that I’m different. that what works with my sister doesn’t work for me.


I want to tell her that I’m suffocating at home. that I’m suffocating so bad, that I can’t breathe, that I live in fear because I’m so afraid of the quarrels that happen often. that I’m afraid of her.


I want to tell her that I can’t block out the things that happen. that I can’t take things lying down. that I’m tired of doing all the chores because there’s no one else to do them. that I’m tired of doing what life tells me I should do and not what I want to do.


sometimes, I’m just so tired of even waking up in the morning. I feel like there’s nothing in it for me. there’s no push, no incentives for me to keep on going.





onenightdown:



insidemyuniverse:



johnreyernhoj:



undeniablyinlove:



littlewildchild:



beiierxoxo:



jessiecabenedict:



(via nadyasaveena)








Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment