The Lights in The Old Town
Leonid Afremov
I love this picture.
I hate this week.
I hate you, you fucking bitch, when you over-analyse every single fucking detail and just keep questioning the question. I hate you, you fucking bitch, when you just keep saying you’re fucking sorry and fucking useless. the more you say that the more I hate you because the more fucking useless you seem, and the less sorry you are.
I don’t care whether you want to do it or not. it fucking concerns my grades so you better fucking do your part. sorry if you don’t feel like doing it, but at the end of the day you better fucking do your fucking part because it’s my fucking grades, damn it, bitch.
so don’t fucking come tell me you’re fucking sorry.
I tried holding back and I tried tolerating your nonsense, but really, this is fucking way too much.
if you would just fucking shut your mouth and do your work, I probably wouldn’t have snapped, but bitch, you decided to play it the hard way.
you think those questions don’t run through my head when I’m trying to figure out what we’ve gotta do? you think you’re soooooooo smart for thinking of those questions and questioning the fucking question?
think again, you bitch.
you should have seen all this coming when you signed up for this course. you should have seen it coming all along.
so don’t just fucking sit there and complain and not do your part in this.
Labels: photo