Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
Sunday, 18 July 2010 @ 4:39 pm


onenightdown:



poeticheartache:



artpixie:



can’t find image credit






I really need a place to sit down like in the picture.



it’s hands down the worst week I’ve had since forever. bogged down by the most amount of things to do, bugged by so many someones.



and it’s tiring and worrying when my parents tell me what they think of my current lifestyle. always on the laptop, always doing work.



I should have seen it coming when I made my choice. but then again, nobody ever looks ahead.



we’re always looking behind, comparing the past to the present, but never looking ahead at the future and what it could be like compared to now.



so what have I had this week?



2 tests, 1 presentation, 1 major headache, 1 confession from Dad about what Mum said, half a Denim Challenge, half a Flag Day, a whole night of an arts festival experience, 37 minutes of deafening noise and horrible visuals, and a whole lot of heartache.



all I want is for someone to spew everything out to. someone who will actually listen to me for real, someone to give me advice that won’t offend me.



someone to hold my hand all the way through.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment