
(via ffoodd)
today is a good day. I liked today quite a bit.
I didn’t get angry, I didn’t get pissed, I didn’t scream, I didn’t shout, I didn’t get frustrated.
I just lived.
I feel like watching a musical. and just singing along like nobody’s business. and creating random tunes and randomly breaking out into song.
lalala. I’ve absolutely no mood to continue, or even start, on my essay.
but I know I’ve just got to. and when I finally type out that last word that’s gonna be in the essay, I know the sense of satisfaction I’ll get.
but it’s just so hard to focus. and the words just don’t come to mind.
hence, isolation calls. :(
(I will isolation myself after bath time, and then dinner time, and then rest time, and then play time. and I shan’t come out till I’m at least halfway through that damn thing.)
Labels: photo