Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
Friday, 23 July 2010 @ 4:57 pm


onenightdown:



(via anditslove)




mm, I like a lot. :D



anyways, today wasn’t so bad afterall. though I felt like I practically wasted the day away because of what we had to do for a module that probably doesn’t really count much.



I’ve been craving for cake since forever. and kinda of cake. oreo cheesecake, cheesecake, chocolate cake, fruit cake. just cake.



this picture makes me wanna eat cake more. but I guess I’ll have to satisfy my physical craving with a virtual image.



as much as I miss being quiet and undisturbed and un-busy, I kinda like being busy for once. for once I feel like I have something to do, and that I’m part of something. I like that. :D



I don’t like it when things cut into weekends though. my weekend activities are starting to take its toll on me.



as much as I love TYA, and playing a part and volunteering there, it just gets to me because I don’t really feel integrated there anymore. it’s tough to break into a social circle where everyone’s so close and having all their inside jokes thrown around and having fun, but I’m left clueless because I don’t know shit about what they’re talking about.



I’m thinking of quitting it. but I just can’t because it was because of there that I started opening up and it’s good for what I’m doing now and because serving is a part of me.



but I’m still thinking of quitting it. I’m tired enough each day when I come home from school and I still have work to do. I don’t spend enough time with my family, and even when it’s the weekends, I still don’t see them much since I’m volunteering.



damn. this sucks. big time. like a bitch that just won’t stop hounding. :(

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment