Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
052; drums
Thursday, 12 August 2010 @ 6:50 am

I woke up this morning, and wondered what the fuck was wrong with the world.


everyone was banging things, my eyes were blurry, teary.


I hid in the toilet. didn’t want to come out. didn’t want to do anything.


and then music made everything better.


I searched Anberlin. finally had my first taste of their music.


and now there’s the most hated sound of vacuum thing filling my head and my ears and the entire house.


I wish I could just tell her to stop. that it’s noisy and it hurt and that it’s the most irritating shit ever.


the one day I feel like spending the entire morning on the piano, she has to come and vacuum the fucking house.


the one day I feel like listening to music, she has to vacuum the place.


feels like sceaming and trashing up the house.


how’d you like it now, huh.

Labels:

0 comments: leave a comment